Would you like to visit Rome on-line with me?
My name is Micaela, official guide of Rome, I'm waiting for you to tour with a new spirit: beside the traditional way of visiting i'm now offering video tours online!
You can choose among the following tour modes:
- GUIDED GROUP TOUR (classic) duration 3 hours
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR (classic) duration 3 hours
- NEW VIDEO - TOUR: LIVE ON-LINE VISIT, THE GUIDE IS ON THE SITE (duration 1 hour)
- NEW VIRTUAL TOUR: PRE-REGISTERED, THE GUIDE COMMENTS FROM HOME (duration: can vary)
BOOK NOW YOUR TOUR
and you will receive a link with all the instructions
Languages: English or French or Italian
WHAT IS NEEDED: a PC or a Tablet, and a WI-FI connection
WHERE: Live via Zoom, 5 minutes before the starting time. After the confirmation of the booking you will receive a link to join the virtual tour.
WHEN : Contact me by e-mail to choose the visit and the siutable time for you, or subscribe to the above Mailing list to get the program of the month.
COST: Varies according to the tour chosen, from 5 to 13 Euro per connection - and not per person, so you can connect the computer with the TV and you can follow the tour with other people.
IF you wish to offer the visit to somebody, after payment you will receive a voucher to print together with the gift card. You can pay by Paypal or bank transfer.
At the end of the tour it will be possible to ask questions, exchange ideas and comments, making this virtual experience a lively moment, and an art debate.
Born to allow everybody to continue to travel an hope, looking at the beauty than surround us, even in this Covidian time. Thanks to modern technologies we can cross borders and geographic barriers. We can also create tours hard to realize in the real world passing from a place to the other.
With the company of a friendly guide you will discover monuments, archeologic sites, history of art in a funny way.
Among the most chosen tours:
- Colosseum and Gladiators: description of the monuments of the Colosseum valley.
- Orienteering bike tour
- The most beautiful Squares and fountains of Rome:
- Saint Peter's Square, from the apostle death till the Pope's general hearings, Vatican History.
- The Sistine Chapel: Michelangelo and a lot more (available only with video and pictures)
- Anzio, the seashore town were Nero was born and ...
- Appian way, walks trough the ruins in the countryside
- The Churches of Rome: treasures of art and spirituality (various tours)
- HOW: the visit will be live with a guide
- If you wish to create a private tour for you and your family, get inspired by my Tours and Itineraries page and more in the English Welcome page. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO